Tuesday, May 17, 2011

fraudspamula part twelve million

Hello!!!

How are you doing? we had a visit to London (United Kingdom) unannounced some days back, Unfortunately we got mugged at gun point last two nights. All cash, Credit card and cellphones were stolen,It was so traumatic,Thank God we have our life and passport saved,we have been to the embassy they are not 100% helpful so I concluded that returning back home will be the best option.we also have limited means of getting out of here,as we have canceled our cards So I won’t get a new card until I get back home.I really need your support & assistance as my flight leaves in few hours,but we have problems checking out of the Hotel,as I need to sort out some bills, Wondering if you could loan me some few bucks to sort out the hotel bills and also take a cab to the airport.

Write me back so i can tell you how to get it to me.

God bless you.
Rebecca



(eyes used for tooth support)


No comments:

Post a Comment