Friday, April 17, 2015

Well, it's about time



Dear Sturgeon,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics although, I wish to use this medium to get in touch with you because of its fastest means. Let me begin by introducing myself properly to you, I am BENSON EDE,Esq, the personal attorney to your deceased relative Eng.M.A.Sturgeon,who died with unidentified family or relative, I am contacting you because of his left deposit valued at (US$10.500,000.00) Million United States Dollars Only, with one of the leading banks here in Lome Togo, since my late client was from your country and share the same last name with your family. The bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin,Please do reply with the following information for further clarifications.

Your Full Name...........
Your phone Tel..........
Mobile No:................
Your Age.................
Your Occupation:........


I look forward hearing from you as soon as possible If you are willing to proceed with me,for more information.

Respectfully,

BENSON EDE,Esq

<ø))~~~§<

No comments:

Post a Comment