Monday, December 7, 2015

my year's top noise act

Down to brass tacks…          



I'll sum up the year of playing shows with the following audience indiscretion: 



Noise kid comes running into the venue, and spots his friend.              



"Hey…" he stammers, slightly winded, to his pal, "wondering if you could film the show for me?" 



"Yeah, sure, what's up?" 



"Well, there's this other show happening tonight across town, you know, so-and-so's band is playing and I wanted to catch that. Would it be all right for you to film for me? I'll grab the camera from you tomorrow."      



"Um, yeah, I guess…"     

"Cool man! 'Kay, see you tomorrow." 



Noise kid hands him his camera and runs out of the venue before anyone notices.              



I noticed.     



Hope you enjoyed the show(s). 



Prick.     



No comments:

Post a Comment