Thursday, December 17, 2009

...

Alright. As a perfectly silly dweeb, I've taken to some perfectly silly methods to process the price of life being nearly always on its head. Here is a rendering of what computer dictation does on my perfectly silly smartphone. It reads like spam mail, sure; but to some of us, spam reads like poetry.

Well the good Glenwood have their own with Boston from Jerry would
doing the next bay what would you know that a good Cheyenne would have
their own decks take states with low winds today was a dumb well you
know process of building mess most recent Albona you my added features
is good three whatever good women other fun things with rubber I
brought my gut on flopping statements intended to be a well it was fine


(dot dot dot)


(eyes used for tooth support)

No comments:

Post a Comment