Sunday, January 16, 2011

tube idea



Had me a day at the headphones, recording sizzles, blurps, weezes, and such. So, 'pon many a listen, follow-up, and remix, I got to staring at an old painting I'd rumpled mebby ten years back. She sits in fronta' the teevee, right between the wide split stereo speakers in my listening den-- she's there as kind of as a covering; a better thing to stare at, and well, she's an old friend, after all. So a couple of neato voice recordings had me REALLY staring at her-- maybe I'm craving it, I dunno: vagina, distended orifices, happy brown pocket dots, ripples, teeth, smiles, winks... got me to draw'n her. Hard core. Many times. It's an old art school trick: thirty second drawing-- GO! And so, thusly got digimatized, more sounds added, and thereafter the sketch lives on... animated aquedunkers: the tube-gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment