Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dictation software accident and carnival cruise ship dysentery sandwich worldwide (perhaps)

1.
Make mouth sounds that sound like words but aren't actual words. Record this with dictation software.
2.
Bob dad 12 seven my Google stinky rat just think how good these new
boards it'll bother boost mode instantly blank you bro give me a kebab
and I'm stuck in fish I am going we you want I will most up to you to
call you be easy but when you will update when you bringing home
buying him stuff and I did three tree tree tree tree tree man you got
Glenn Clemens didn't call me but I is you would surrender unit to
vibrate and then I'm going great TV
3.
Deliver this in the manner of a flattering speech to foreign dignitaries
4.
(~<•>~)
5.
(eyes used for tooth support)


No comments:

Post a Comment